Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year is ongoing! Contact us for a tour or more information.
Founded on Gospel values, Cardinal Hickey Academy seeks to nurture the whole child. Motivated by the teaching mission of the Catholic Church, our community is committed to providing an environment in which each child can achieve academic and personal excellence. In the spirit of truth and respect, our regional school cherishes the gift of faith and the joy of unselfish service in the tradition of James Cardinal Hickey.
- the Catholic faith should be integrated throughout the curriculum so each child may live the fullness of the faith.
- throughout our school community, excellence is achieved through a partnership with families and setting high expectations in the education process.
- each student should be prepared to engage the culture in which they live. Therefore, we develop positive character, good citizenship, and Christian leadership in order to serve the Church, the community and the country.
- our commitment to visual and performing arts allows students to experience the full range of the arts as joyful and serious academic disciplines.
- Jesus is the unseen teacher in each classroom and is present in each person inspiring an atmosphere of respect for the dignity of the human person.
Our curriculum contains educational framework designed to develop 21st century skills. All curriculum standards reflect a continuum of learning from pre-kindergarten to eighth grade. We continuously update curriculum documents to ensure they are academically challenging and developmentally appropriate to encourage and nurture life-long learners. – ADW Catholic Schools