Montessori Preschool and Kindergarten Admissions
- To enter Montessori Preschool a child must be three years old by September 1st
- To enter Kindergarten a child must be five years old by September 1st.
Grades 1 – 8th Admissions
- An applicant to grade one or above must provide a copy of his/her most recent report card and a copy of the results of their most recent standardized tests scores.
- Assessment in reading, math, and writing will be given to all new students in grade one and above.
- The Academy will exercise discretion in accepting students entering Grade 6 and above to assure that the Academy will effectively meet their needs.
- The recommendation of the child’s pastor and principal of his or her current school will be part of the process.
Still have questions?
Ready to apply?
We accept applications through TADS – Please follow the TADS link below to our online application.
Please have these items ready:
- Current immunization record
- Copy of baptismal certificate (Catholics only)
- Original birth certificate (presented for verification only)
- Proof of custody (where applicable)
- Cardinal Hickey Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, or ethnicity
- Notification will be made shortly after acceptance via email
- New Student Orientation is scheduled in August
- Look for more information to come during the summer months