Montessori Preschool and Kindergarten Admission
- To enter Montessori Preschool a child must be three years old by September 1st
- To enter Kindergarten a child must be five years old by September 1st.
Grades 1 – 8th Admission
- An applicant to grade one or above must provide a copy of his/her most recent report card and a copy of the results of their most recent standardized tests scores.
- Assessment in reading, math, and writing will be given to all new students in grade one and above.
- The Academy will exercise discretion in accepting students entering Grade 6 and above to assure that the Academy will effectively meet their needs.
- The recommendation of the child’s pastor and principal of his or her current school will be part of the process.
Still have questions?
Ready to apply?
We accept applications through TADS – Please follow the TADS link below to our online application.
Please have these items ready:
- Current immunization record
- Copy of baptismal certificate (Catholics only)
- Original birth certificate (presented for verification only)
- Proof of custody (where applicable)
- Notification of acceptance will begin in March.
- Cardinal Hickey Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, or ethnicity.