Mrs. Jennifer Griffith
Jennifer Griffith is the current Principal of Cardinal Hickey Academy and has served as an educator for over 30 years, teaching Kindergarten thru 8th grade in both public and Catholic schools. Fourteen of those years were as an administrator in Catholic Schools. Among her many positions, Mrs. Griffith taught for five years in the Department of Defense Schools at Fort Benning, Georgia and was selected as a Kentucky Highly Skilled Educator, working with the Kentucky Department of Education for two years. She has been a member of Ky. School Improvement Accreditation teams, and served as Ky. Non-Public Accreditation Chairperson, KTIP Resource Teacher, and KTIP Principal. While working in Kentucky, she led students to Ky. Science Olympiad, KYA, KUNA, and annual trips to Washington, D.C. She and her husband Terry are the parents of four children and two grandchildren. Mrs. Griffith fosters a school community based on Gospel values and strives to promote the academic, social, and spiritual development of the students at Cardinal Hickey Academy.
- BS in Education at the University of Georgia
- MS in Elementary Education from Troy State University
- 6th Year work at the University of Kentucky in Curriculum and Supervision
- Held Teaching Certifications in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Georgia and Virginia
- Professional Certifications for Superintendent, Instructional Leadership, Supervision of Instruction K-12, and maintains teacher certification in the areas of Grades PreK-8